Making the move to Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sooners

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Heyllo folks!

Well like the title says looks like Im gonna be moving to Florida! Panama City to be exact. Just had a few questions and hope some of yall can help. Anyone familiar with any good dive shops down there and any charters you recommend?

Thanks for the info! Cant wait to start diving there ASAP!

Hahaha Yup I've looked up both those places! I'll be visiting them both on this trip! Leaving tomorrow for a 4 day visit! Cant wait!

Heyllo folks!

Well like the title says looks like Im gonna be moving to Florida! Panama City to be exact. Just had a few questions and hope some of yall can help. Anyone familiar with any good dive shops down there and any charters you recommend?

Thanks for the info! Cant wait to start diving there ASAP!

Sorry Bud...
That area you speak of is "Lower Alabama"
Florida is everything south of I-4.

Florida:
A state where the southerners live in the north, and the northerners live in the south.

Welcome!!!

Chug

We call everyone south of I-4 yankees, the real floridians ARE the lower Alabamians :p

Welcome to the area! I can't help you with the shops in PC, but if you ever want to dive the fresh water springs north of PC, give me a shout.

Florida:
A state where the southerners live in the north, and the northerners live in the south.

Welcome!!!

Chug[/QUOTE]

How true is this statement. Very!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom