MAKE-up and DIVING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No sticky or glossy lipstick. I use that "stain" type.

VTernovski:
I think everyone should be pretty no matter what they do. lol.. just kidding.

H2Andy:
well, crap... i'm SOL then...

thanks for making my day

Andy, stop it. You remind me of Zorro and that's a good thing. :D Besides check out those eyes peering through that mask; I bet your wife enjoys gazin' into them. R

True, not all women look good without make-up, nor do they look better when they have it on as well. It's trying to cover up something, and thus making the situation worse. But it's a small percentage that are in this category...Tammy Faye....:)~

lol thank YOU Raven, you are way too sweet!

(i can't find the "blush" smiley, otherwise i'd use it)

H2Andy:
lol thank YOU Raven, you are way too sweet!

(i can't find the "blush" smiley, otherwise i'd use it)

Hey, I just call 'em like I see 'em. :D
R

:) ok.. Lip gloss to me isn't make-up and neither is moisturizor.....
I have to say though if I had spent my money on Make-up<at the prices it is these days> I wouldn't be diving.. couldn't afford to rent gear let alone buy it.....

I'll admit that if my make-up stayed where I put it, I would probably use it before diving. Mind you, that when I say make-up, I only use eyeliner and mascara. Since it smears under my eyes, I'll stick to diving without it.

Firediver:
Why do you put on make up when you are planning to scuba dive?? it's either going to get washed off, wiped in your gear.. or just messed up.. ie mascara.. water proof or not. I don't understand why??? Maybe cause I am a tom-boy and just to see the purpose of the stuff............

I would have to agree with you and I would consider myself only marginally a tomboy.

Not to mention the fact that the less you do when you get up, the longer you can sleep before getting up......

It's kind of like the women I see at the gym on a weekend morning who whowered BEFORE getting there.

Okay, all you non-makeup-wearing-while-diving-understanderers will be pleased and relieved to know that I went diving two times this week, and made sure that I had no yucky drippy makeup anywhere on my face. It was kinda nice, I hafta admit. Didn't have to wipe any eye boogers off, of any pink crusties out of the corners of my mouth. Who knows, maybe I'm a convert? Thanks for enlightening me. :eek:)

Foo
former TammyFaye addict

I just get up every morning and make myself look presentable. That means I comb my hair, brush my teeth and fix my makeup. That is just a routine.

If I happen to go diving sometime during the day, I am not going to make it a point to wash it off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom