Mahi/LCU Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet...still have to get my pics to you.

Hey? didn't you say something about Whale Sharks?

Whale sharks? only place I've ever seen them was in Georgia. :wink:

Hey, we were going to dive the LCU today, but diverted. Is the buoy that we fixed still up after the storm and if it is then is it still approx 30ft deep or has the coral sunk it again?

Yeah, there is still a buoy there, but we didn't bother trying to attach to it. We were able to see it from the surface and just tossed the anchor and hoped for the best. Luckily we missed the wreck by about 20ft and didn't snag any concrete blocks hauling it up.

Matt

Attachments

• Ray Porthole 02.jpg
    Ray Porthole 02.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 54
Ok don't start...Actually ok do...

IF ANYONE FINDS THE DIVE COMPUTER IN 240' THAT I LOST YESTERDAY ... YOU KNOW THE ONE TOM BOUGHT FOR ME TO REPLACE THE ONE HE LOST AT THE TRENCH.... WELL GREAT JUST GO LOOK AROUND 240' RIGHT IN FRONT OF E-BEACH...K?

On the same note: It worked great for that ONE dive.

Disclaimer: If you have no training/experience in technical diving, and you are dumb enough to attempt a recovery of a $300 computer in 240' I take no responsibility for your stupidity.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom