Mahi/LCU Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, not invincible :wink:...neither [-]is[/-] was my diy dive light...It went out with a bang at exactly 175'. Made Sherman mess his pants, thinking it was is camera. Which, also didn't work on on that dive because of an exploded desiccant bag.

I don't even want to talk about the 2nd dive of the day...:trainwreck:

The first dive was pretty awesome though...I'd like to keep it quiet. I'm sure you can guess what we saw on the bottom other than a Galapagos shark that followed us from ~120-70'

Matt

ooh, you guys find a wreck?

You can tell me I'll keep it quiet, though I will need GPS cordinates to confirm :eyebrow:

You need more stuff in your signature line Jay, I don;t think you used up every single possible space available...

I have two more lines. I was raised to use word of mouth. When somebody impresses me with services or goods I will gladly let people know. All in my signature line have done just that so I proud to let people know.

As much as I erm, appreciate it....I'll pay you 2 bucks if you change that orange color to something more pleasing, I just had a seizure at my desk looking at your signature line :)

I like charging/circling sharks during deco.....it's fun. makes you feel all tingly inside....

Jay,
It's almost as bad as the ringtone on your phone.

Matt

Nope, not invincible :wink:...neither [-]is[/-] was my diy dive light...It went out with a bang at exactly 175'. Made Sherman mess his pants, thinking it was is camera. Which, also didn't work on on that dive because of an exploded desiccant bag.

I don't even want to talk about the 2nd dive of the day...:trainwreck:

The first dive was pretty awesome though...I'd like to keep it quiet. I'm sure you can guess what we saw on the bottom other than a Galapagos shark that followed us from ~120-70'

Matt

ONE CAN ONLY LAUGH!

I believe THIS (Video inside) is what we are alluding to ...

Look Closely...by some miracle it caught the remains of your imploding light...lol go figure....that raw footage pretty much sums up the first 2 minutes of that dive.

Good thing the rest of the dive was EPIC to say the least. Too bad I have no video to show for it.

I'm glad to that I was there to see it. :D

I wonder how long it will take to bring that 2nd computer to the surface so it's not bent.:shakehead:

You can tell me I'll keep it quiet, though I will need GPS cordinates to confirm :eyebrow:

Yeah, a train wreck :wink:

ONE CAN ONLY LAUGH!

I believe THIS (Video inside) is what we are alluding to ...

Look Closely...by some miracle it caught the remains of your imploding light...lol go figure....that raw footage pretty much sums up the first 2 minutes of that dive.

Good thing the rest of the dive was EPIC to say the least. Too bad I have no video to show for it.

I must say desiccants look phenomenal in HD! :rofl3:

doesn't it though...it's also awesome to scrape it out of every crevice of that HD camera...

Here ya go...:wink: 42° 26′ 5″ N, 83° 59′ 6″ W

The glitter show from my light is pretty awesome. Although it pales in comparison to the glory that is desiccant particles in High Definition.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom