MacOS download support now available for select Atomic and ScubaPro dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morejanus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
A new version of Dive Log Manager/Dive Log DT has now been released.

We released Dive Log Manager 2.3.0 on our website last week, and as of today, Dive Log DT version 4.3.0 is now available in the Mac App Store.

We've added support for downloading the following computers:
Atomic - Cobalt
ScubaPro/UWatec - Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna, Galileo Terra, Aladin 2G, Aladin One, Aladin Prime, Aladin Tec, Aladin Tec 2G, SmartCom, SmartPro, Smart Z (REQUIRES: ScubaPro USB IrDA Adaptor shown here)

(NOTE: The ScubaPro USB IrDA dongle is REQUIRED to be able to download these computers. There is no need to install any drivers)

Additional support includes:
- added support for directly importing from the ScubaPro JTrak software database
- added support to merge 2 dive profiles together
- added support for new MacDive version 2.1.3 database
- added new "Backup" menu item
- added new Help menu
- save user preference for expanded or collapsed panels
- show tank pressure and remaining bottom time information on profile graph and include a user preference to be able to turn these on and off
- show a "no photo" image in places where user has not yet placed a photo for that item

Please - let me know if you have any questions. Also see our website for more information and about working with Dive Log for iOS.

Cheers!
Janice
More Mobile Software
More Mobile Software - Quality iPhone and MacOS software for a Fun Mobile Life!

The short answer is "no, it's not supported".

The long answer is, "we've not tested it and so I don't know if it could be supported". None of our Beta testers had one and so it hasn't been tried or tested. I understand that it is "supposed to be" just like one of the Aladin's, so if it is, it "should just work". Famous last words.

If you are willing to put in the time and energy, I would be happy to supply you a Beta testing coupon for a free license to Dive Log Manager so you could try it out. If it ends up working, great. If it doesn't work, then nothing lost but you'd have to wait until I actually got one in my hands from someone willing to temporarily lend me theirs to reverse engineer it. (Which is also a possibility if you want to spend the additional time/energy).

Contact us at support at moremobilesoftware dot com for a further conversation if you'd like.

Cheers,
Janice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom