Macho Men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
My husband has gotten used to me saying, "Sweetheart, I'm going to be home late tonight because I'm out with Bob (or Greg or Jason or . . . ) He copes well.
Now that's a true buddy :D

DB

Why must folks keep ressurecting this thread? I got over my man-fear enough so that I now have 2.5 very pleasant male buddies whom I can do dead..I mean tired...diver tows on despite my slightness. Not that I'm not still looking for female buddies...

TWISTINSIDE

I am Married but she has no problem with my diving with a woman. Would love to dive with you when you are in PC. You can feel quite free and quite comfortable to talk with her by phone prior to and in person once you get to PC to verify her security with my diving if you like. In fact I am sure she would be more than happy for you and your girlfriends to join us out dancing in the evening if you would like.

oh, I will be grounded very soon. that's okay, he dives. But I won't be allowed on SB...watch.

men are handy, thats the thing. I love the ones that carry stuff the best...Usually the more macho, the more stuff they like to carry. Macho men are great. If they can set my Suunto...icing on the cake.

I have always preferred to dive with females since I take photo's. It usually seems most guys are speed rockets under the water and never see the cool stuff. Women ausually take their time and are more relaxed enjoying the dive. I would say that I dive 60/40 men/women.

Great, just great! Now I have the Village People bouncing in my head. I gotta go crank up some rock to get rid of this...

If you want to dive with more ladies, head to where the Japanese dive. I think Japanese C-card holders are over 70% ladies and 30% Super-Trez Macho Men.

yeah.. but they're so damn shy... also... they never say a word

nice, though

Ah, but you could talk to them....if only you spoke Hovitos!
Also, they tend to be a lot less shy with other women. They think all white guys want to get in their pants.

oh, you're right... they probably would be a lot more comfortable with another woman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom