M/V Spree Gulf Diving Flower Gardens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skeet:
Thanks Jay, I suspected they might only converse with the dive shops since thats the only way they book divers.

My LDS has heard nothing offical from the charter group,,,,they are probably busy with repairs.

Just heard from Gulf-Diving. The Spree is looking great and they have gutted the bunk area. All new bunks are going in as we speak, along with new mattresses, pillows, curtains, etc. etc. They will be back in action in just a few weeks for the regular season. I can't wait!!!!!! March 3-4, 2005 HAMMERHEAD TRIP!!!! Wooo HOOOOOO! :dazzler1:

Debraw:
Just heard from Gulf-Diving. The Spree is looking great and they have gutted the bunk area. All new bunks are going in as we speak, along with new mattresses, pillows, curtains, etc. etc. They will be back in action in just a few weeks for the regular season. I can't wait!!!!!! March 3-4, 2005 HAMMERHEAD TRIP!!!! Wooo HOOOOOO! :dazzler1:

Great news!!!!!

My first trip to the FG is going to be on the Spree on March 5 and 6th... Sounds like it will be in great shape by then. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom