M/V Nangnuan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TaOWD

New
Reaction score
Hi I'm new on this board and I spent a while searching experiences from Sea Dragon's M/V Nangnuan. Very little found though... I'm thinking of booking a trip to mid January. I don't mind comfort nor luxury. Simple boat will do fine as the diving is the main thing. It would be fun to hear some stories from fellow divers who've done that trip. There is one thing why I haven't booked a trip yet, the deposit fee. Does anyone know will I get the trip cheaper from Thailand? Maybe I'll just book it... As what I've understood, mid Jan is a busy season?

Safe dives all!

The Nangnuan is a great trip and Seadragon an excellent outfit.

I wouldn't get too flustered about booking ahead. Tourism is well down and there are generally a lot of spaces on boats.

We operate a 3 day service into the Surins and Richelieu Rock at a good price staying on the Surin Islands themselves.

Please note that the details are not quite correct as we are now unable to use the quoted boat. A new website will be uploaded within the next 3 days.

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom