lucky today too

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
nice shots, justleesa!
Thanks so much! I wish all of you could come out this way to dive....so much to see and show...we'd have a blast! Especially right now, as it is whale season....

Jambi:
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I'll have to show these to my wife. She loves dolphins.

Jambi
I have a nice mpeg of the dolphins swimming at the bow, would love to share it with you Jambi ...does anybody know how to resize it or where I can post it?

justleesa:
I have a nice mpeg of the dolphins swimming at the bow, would love to share it with you Jambi ...does anybody know how to resize it or where I can post it?

I think the best way would be to email it. If you have broadband this would work. I'm up for it. I'll send you a PM with by address. Unless someone has some webspace and can host it for you?

BTW thanks for the history lesson, very interesting.

Thanks,
Jambi

Jambi:
justleesa, I just got home and saw the MPG. Very nice. BTW the wife loved it.
Jambi

anything to get over those Baby blues!

Your welcome and congratulations too!
Aloha,
Lisa

Excellent day out!!

I just landed back home and am TIRED! Won't get a chance to dive at all until hopefull next week. At least it gives me a chance to have a look at the new camera (which I haven't really gotten to yet!)

Keep those pictures coming so I can live vicariously!!

How freekin awsome is that! It's not always about getting the shot. (but it's even better when you do) I would looooovve to hear or see whales or dolphins while diving. Aparently I have some kind of offinsive odor, I can't even get to see a sea turtle.

This guy who writes for http://www.uwpmag.com/ told of a story of a baby whale who was chewing on his fin for hours. They played in the water ( although scared out of his mind) and the whale was upset when the man got back in the boat. What an experience!

Abril:
How freekin awsome is that! It's not always about getting the shot. (but it's even better when you do) I would looooovve to hear or see whales or dolphins while diving. Aparently I have some kind of offinsive odor, I can't even get to see a sea turtle.

This guy who writes for http://www.uwpmag.com/ told of a story of a baby whale who was chewing on his fin for hours. They played in the water ( although scared out of his mind) and the whale was upset when the man got back in the boat. What an experience!
Very very cool and I am jealous. It is my dream to swim with dolphins or whales... sigh... but I will add a story I just got. My parents just got back from 2 weeks in .... ??... Mexico (after we all spent a week in Puerto Vallarta). They were south of Baja somewhere, with lots of blue whales. Apparently (don't know when though) there had been someone out on an ocean kyack (how do you spell that thing??) thing and found a blue and her baby. Spent a fair amount of time playing with the baby... but mom got tired.... SMACK DOWN! with her tail and the guy was dead! Of course I can't even imagine the size of a blue, I have only seen humpback... but anyway.... watch out for a postpartem mama:cheeky:

Abril:

Well bring your booties and fins over here and I'll find a turtle for ya! As for the whales, the season is from November-May....Now it's time to plan your next vacation!

Aloha, Lisa

PS: I checked the link, but couldn't the find story. Do you have the exact link? BTW, great site! Thanks :bounce:

leesa,

Where were you at when you ran into the dolphins? That's awesome! I'm so jealous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom