Lucky Run.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never touched water? Oh my!
I'm pretty sure it didn't touch water yet, because it still has the protective layer mentioned in the sticker and it smells still like new ( something I never thought of before Angelo mentioned it when I sold him the other brand new MK5 - 109 I found two or three years ago).
Is the G250 exhaust valve the same as the G260? Part number is a bit different.
I don't have a G260 on hand, but since I know from servicing them that the case is bit smaller than the G250 case, I could imagine that the exhaust valve might be in proportion also bit smaller, but I couldn't tell for sure.
I guess someone will be able to confirm or correct.....
Nice!

Is the stepped air barrel the distinctive feature of an actual 156? Also noting the larger exhaust spider...
As I understand is the principle distinctive feature the CE stamp.
My 156 is the latest model. The guy who sold me my 156 showed me also another 156 with the CE stamp, but with the classic 150 barrel. He mentioned that that particular 156 model was produced only until March '98 and that the one he gave me was built after that.
Unfortunately he didn't want to sell me also the older model, because he was not sure if he had another one.
I thought that I had seen a pic of the older 156 model here in the forum once, but don't remember from who and in which thread........
The lever and the exhaust valve are the same used in the G250 as I see it......

I'm pretty sure it didn't touch water yet, because it still has the protective layer mentioned in the sticker and it smells still like new ( something I never thought of before Angelo mentioned it when I sold him the other brand new MK5 - 109 I found two or three years ago).

I don't have a G260 on hand, but since I know from servicing them that the case is bit smaller than the G250 case, I could imagine that the exhaust valve might be in proportion also bit smaller, but I couldn't tell for sure.
I guess someone will be able to confirm or correct.....

As I understand is the principle distinctive feature the CE stamp.
My 156 is the latest model. The guy who sold me my 156 showed me also another 156 with the CE stamp, but with the classic 150 barrel. He mentioned that that particular 156 model was produced only until March '98 and that the one he gave me was built after that.
Unfortunately he didn't want to sell me also the older model, because he was not sure if he had another one.
I thought that I had seen a pic of the older 156 model here in the forum once, but don't remember from who and in which thread........
The lever and the exhaust valve are the same used in the G250 as I see it......
The one I have has the G260 exhaust valve, and a Delrin orifice. According to the drawings.
upload_2021-7-16_10-20-44.jpeg

The one I have has the G260 exhaust valve, and a Delrin orifice. According to the drawings.
View attachment 671246
Yes, your one is a real beauty, in much better condition than my one, but anyway I'm happy to have it.
Yes , my one also has already the Delrin orifice, but the exhaust valve is the same as my G250s and my R190s, so the size of the G250s and the G260 exhaust valves should be the same........
No idea why they have different order numbers, but there is something similar to the spring of the G250V and the BAs 150/2/4/6.......

Yes, your one is a real beauty, in much better condition than my one, but anyway I'm happy to have it.
Yes , my one also has already the Delrin orifice, but the exhaust valve is the same as my G250s and my R190s, so the size of the G250s and the G260 exhaust valves should be the same........
No idea why they have different order numbers, but there is something similar to the spring of the G250V and the BAs 150/2/4/6.......
Can’t tell by your pictures looks like it’s in perfect condition.

I haven’t open mine. Breaths great (on land) no leaks.

Back
Top Bottom