LP108s for HP100s, LP85s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubastingray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well I managed to trade my PST LP 120s for XS Scuba LP108s, but the second part of the deal to trade those for HP100s (understandably) fell through.

They are XS Scuba LP108s born in 11-2007 and last hydro'd in 08-2013. They have bands and manifold, and are in VIP. These are in great condition.

I'm looking to trade the whole setup for a similar condition set of of HP100s, or LP85s with a manifold and bands.

Located in Jax but get to cave country fairly frequently, and could meet in most of florida if there's good diving near our meeting spot :D.

I may even be interested in buying a set outright (particularly LP85s) if the price is right.

Austin, if you have aspirations of progressing into a BM doubles cave diving you'll likely want to hang onto those LP108. With a cave fill those tanks hold ~150 CuFt of gas.

Now if you plan to SM, LP85s or HP100s are a better fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom