LP Compressor Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, you do. It's a PITA to try to read poorly spelled words formed into nonsensical sentences using crappy grammer. Common courtesy for those you are trying to communicate with dictates that you use proper English. I've read messages from you that were so articulately written that I thought someone else was sending them, so I know you can do it.

:sos: He wrote "grammer" while correcting someone else's spelling. :sos:

my rac is not for scuba guys.... he is for surface supplied jobs. I thought we covvered not everything I do is on SCUBA

I think you might be using the wrong terms. You statement still does not make any sense. Diving scuba and using a gas rack is contridictory.

Sterling: If you are not using SCUBA and are doing SS jobs, what are you using for equipment? If you are under OSHA regs, how many unrestricted air divers do you have working for you? You mentioned a long-time Saturation Supervisor that's in your employ, who did he work for and where? I've been involved in Saturation for quite a few years as a diver, supervisor & superintendent. I know the majority of the World's english speaking Satsupers; perhaps he's a friend of mine?

All I can say is shut the Fu#k up to all the new guys. We all have a lot to learn from each other including my self (especially from the senior guys on the site) so listen up weed through the BS stop worrying about what one guy thinks about the other. There is a lot of people so full of sh4t around hear we can all carry a septic tank on our backs to pick it up, but who cares do your balls feel bigger because you caught them in a lie. Lets get back to the question that started the thread. Nobody cares if he is a rac op, jack off op or what ever. If you are new so shut the fu3k up and listen up and for the senior guys give these guys a brake an help him out the best you can let some of the BS roll off you back please. I know alot of you real guys out there know you shi$ but stop bitching about reduced training or what ever and help the new guy out that is your duty, it is the only way to pass the tradition of this job and try to keep it safe. If they don't listen then fuc$um you know who not to work with and say away from. I have scene some of you guys on Cdiver.net and other sites so if you know you shi$ help out if you dont shut the F%ckup and learn.

P.S. To all the new guys (that include my self only got 12 years as a diver) grow some thick skin the bottom is a lot harder then some computer site.

All I can say is shut the Fu#k up to all the new guys. We all have a lot to learn from each other including my self (especially from the senior guys on the site) so listen up weed through the BS stop worrying about what one guy thinks about the other. There is a lot of people so full of sh4t around hear we can all carry a septic tank on our backs to pick it up, but who cares do your balls feel bigger because you caught them in a lie. Lets get back to the question that started the thread. Nobody cares if he is a rac op, jack off op or what ever. If you are new so shut the fu3k up and listen up and for the senior guys give these guys a brake an help him out the best you can let some of the BS roll off you back please. I know alot of you real guys out there know you shi$ but stop bitching about reduced training or what ever and help the new guy out that is your duty, it is the only way to pass the tradition of this job and try to keep it safe. If they don't listen then fuc$um you know who not to work with and say away from. I have scene some of you guys on Cdiver.net and other sites so if you know you shi$ help out if you dont shut the F%ckup and learn.

P.S. To all the new guys (that include my self only got 12 years as a diver) grow some thick skin the bottom is a lot harder then some computer site.
Good points all, but douchebags still need to get slapped down now and then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom