Low top boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you to all that have responded. I will order a pair of each and see which pair fits best in my fins. Great comments from all.

As luck would have it, now that I have decided to order a pair of the Seasoft Sunrays in a size 10, it appears that there are none to be found. All the websites I have tried, starting with Leisure Pro show them out of stock, with no information on availability. My LDS told me they think the company no longer is in business. So I will hope the Bare or Tusa boots will work for me. Thanks again for the comments and suggestions.

Their site is still up and running.

Home page

Site is still up but out of stock in the size I need, as well as other more common men's sizes.

---------- Post added February 19th, 2013 at 08:32 PM ----------

You can trying Indian Valley Scuba / Scuba Gear Plus. Give them a call to see if they have your size in stock. I know they have the Seasoft boots in stock, just not sure about sizes. Scuba Gear Plus - Get Wet Not Soaked! - Great Gear, Great Savings!
Their site shows availablity, but will call.
Thanks for the website as I did not see this one when I Googled the boots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom