Lots of like new dive gear!! Oceanic, Uwatec, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
This is just about all of my Gear. I bought this while I was single and now that I am Married and have a Kid on the way it is time to let it go. This gear has been used on Two dives in one trip to the Virgin islands and I will take as many pictures as you want from any angle you want. It is all in like new condition. I will split it up to some extent but you will not be getting all of the dive gear for less than the cost of the watch new! All together I will sell it for $1000.00 and take cash in person if you are in ST. Louis or pay-pal and 50.00 to ship it in the US.
Below is a list of what I have to sell.

[*]Uwatec Smart Z wireless Dive Computer
[*]Oceanic Delta 4.1 with DVT
[*]Oceanic Alpha 8 Octo
[*]Oceanic Outrigger HLT BCD
[*]Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Xenon

And I will throw in:
An Oceanic rolling dive bag
Standard Steel Tank (Never Used)
Safety Tube
Compass
Storm Whistle
Back up whistle
Replacement O-rings
Night dive light with diffuser

Here is descriptions of it all:

Oceanic Delta 4.1 with DVT
Even with the best laid dive plans, there are times you encounter conditions beyond your control. The Delta 4.1 is one hot new regulator ready to take on all challengers with a new stylish look and FDX-10 First Stage featuring DVT ( Dry Valve Technology).
• Cosmetic makeover with new stylish colors
• Diver adjustable inhalation effort
• Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece with high-density bite tabs
• Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
• Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
• Paired with the FDX-10 Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage featuring Oceanic's DVT (Dry Valve Technology)

Oceanic Alpha 8 Octo
ALPHA 8 SPORT
Professional performance, entry-level price. If you believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance for price, the Alpha 8 Sport is for you. The Alpha 8 Sport is the top-performing regulator in its class, and one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
• The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
• Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet
• Inexpensive to maintain

Oceanic Outrigger HLT BCD
Have your cake and eat it too. The Outrigger is a revolutionary low-profile, rear inflation BC with a patented flow-through High Lift Transfer (HLT) system designed to transfer buoyant lift from the rear bladder to a 15-pound front bladder for effortless face-up surface flotation. Experienced divers agree that a rear inflation design is best for streamlined freedom of movement and positioning underwater, while a jacket style provides more superior surface flotation. Now you can have the best of both worlds.
• Patented flow-through High Lift Transfer (HLT) system transfers buoyant lift from the rear bladder to a 15-pound front bladder for effortless face-up surface flotation. The HLT System is easily stowed after use; simply lean forward so that water pressure moves air back into the rear bladder, and stow the HLT System.
• Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack with lumbar support and an adjustable position sternum strap ensure comfort and stability
• QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. cylinder band weight pouches for improved in-water positioning
• Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and Spinner Knife mounting grommets on either the left or right
• Pictured above with optional Air XS 2 Alternate Inflator

Safety Tube
Compass
Storm Whistle
Back up whistle
Replacement O-rings
Night dive light with diffuser

Underwater Kinetics
Mini Q40 Xenon
• Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance
• Works well as a photographers spotting light. Fits Sea & Sea, Ultralight and other camera mounting adapters
• Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
• Includes mask strap.
• Waterproof to 500 feet.

Uwatec Smart Z wireless Dive Computer
The Smart Z is a fully-integrated wrist-mounted dive computer that frees you from the typical cumbersome air hose. This high-tech dive computer is perfect for the technically savvy diver who appreciates look, as well as function. It can accommodate air and nitrox dives, without a hose that runs from your tank to the computer.

In addition to being incredibly streamlined and technologically advanced, the Smart Z's innovative algorithm adapts to your dive, allowing you to optimize your bottom time and your decompression stop requirements. The Smart Z continually adjusts your dive plan to take things like work load, water temperature, and ascent rates into accounts - offering you the safest dive experience possible.

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 136
Wouldn't you have more chances of selling it off if you split it up?

Cobb,
Thanks for the offer I will definitely keep you in mind! Also forgot to include the tank is a 2007 that has been stored full and only hooked up three times once to fill and twice to pressure check.

jmmcintyre,Every thing is for sale individually also I just didn't want to spam the board when there is a category for Multiple items. If there is something you want just make me an offer or tell me what you want, it just wont be as good of a deal as the package is! Sorry but that is the price of convenience...

Also the uwatec smart Z has free life time battery replacements. forgot that also!

Cobb,
Thanks for the offer I will definitely keep you in mind! Also forgot to include the tank is a 2007 that has been stored full and only hooked up three times once to fill and twice to pressure check.

jmmcintyre,Every thing is for sale individually also I just didn't want to spam the board when there is a category for Multiple items. If there is something you want just make me an offer or tell me what you want, it just wont be as good of a deal as the package is! Sorry but that is the price of convenience...

Also the uwatec smart Z has free life time battery replacements. forgot that also!

Sorry about that, I took it as a one package deal. I totally agree with you, one post was all that was necessary.

Cobb,

Only to the original Owner! If you registered it online, no one else can claim it. If you did not, make sure you are providing the receipt with the Smart Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom