Lost Mask at Beaver Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChickenFried

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Did anyone happen to come across a mask by the Bluffs at Beaver Lake this weekend? A friend of mine lost it sometime Saturday afternoon. We think he may have dropped it into the water after he finished a dive and was coming up on shore. Or it might have got picked up on accident by someone else. I believe it is a Scubapro mask with lenses that had a mirror tint to them. Anyway, it's probably a longshot, but please respond to this message if you come across it.

We'll be diving the bluff later this week. Chances of finding it are slim but I'll watch for it and get back to you if we find anything. Good Luck!

Where at the bluffs? by the ramp? below the tree you walk around? Where do you remember coming out of the water? With the number of divers there, it's a good chance someone already picked it up. Did you call C&J to see if anyone reported finding one?

fire_diver,
We were entering and exiting the water just south of the ramp on the flat rocks. There usually is a lot of people there, so I'd imagine it wouldn't take long for someone to come across it if it fell in the water. I don't think C&J's has been contacted yet, but that is a good idea. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom