LOST: Integrated weights at Whytecliff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beekeeper5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

My buddy lost his integrated weights (black and about 10lbs of lead weights) in Whytecliff between the right edge of the bay to the Day Marker. Or more accurately, in the middle between the right edge of the bay to the Day Marker at 53ft high tide.

If you find it, please PM me. Or you can help me look for it on Friday night (at least that's the plan if anyone is going?).

Yo bee, guess what I found. :)

Pm sent

Mike! I knew you'd be the person who would find it. :) I was going to put that in my original post but I didn't want to jinx it.

At what depth and where abouts did you find it? Was it at the same location where I said it would be?

See you tomorrow night!

Right where you said it would be, at 60' on high tide. But that was not the real find. On my way back in I was picking it up and no sooner do I get neutral with the weight pocket and what do I see? This little beauty. It was called dump air quick, put the weight pocket down and get the camera out that I had just stowed. :)

833.jpg

Good find, and epic find. Nice photo. About how big is that little guy?

Thanks, It is about 1 inch and that is about full grown size also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom