Lost Fin at Leo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It'll proably never be found but just in case. I lost one Yellow & black Aeris split fin with a spring strap. It was lost in front of the picnic table area.

John

It was not even lost in the water?

when ally finds her fin she lost there I bet yours will be right with it. oh wait it wasn't in the water or was it? lol erika and jaime you to crack me up lol

Well he said by the picnic table

Well he said by the picnic table

Yeah, he did say by the picnic table,maybe he meant "the magical,mystery picnic table by the sea".Erika, are you overloaded on nitrogen,again?! Maybe you should have done a safety stop for 333 minutes on Saturday at Veterans! You know I'm only playing with you because you're my favorite crabette,right?

Yeah, he did say by the picnic table,maybe he meant "the magical,mystery picnic table by the sea".Erika, are you overloaded on nitrogen,again?! Maybe you should have done a safety stop for 333 minutes on Saturday at Veterans! You know I'm only playing with you because you're my favorite crabette,right?

:rofl3:

It was lost in the water my sweet little Erika. I was using the picnic talbes as a reference as to where I was in the water when it was lost. I think she does just fine on all that nitrogen.

John

Thank you !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom