Lost Card - Unknown Agency

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi steve, did you input your middle initial? you are surely registered as 2 different people with PADI. Try with the middle initial. Also, take a look at your cards and type the name as it appears on them . Please let me know how it goes.

If you have any questions, please email info@divecerts.com so that the site can be improved.

I searched with no middle name, middle initial and full middle name, all the same results. I have also tried it with those same variables for different possible variations on my first name. It is a great concept, just looks to need a little work (might even be on the other end, not yours).

Sorry for the hijack.....it was unintentional. We can take it to PM

Tried it- with no middle initial, with it and with full middle name. Only found 1 cert out of several dozen.

Um, this will probably do the trick. It lets you search all of the major training agencies (more getting added) in one click. It will also correct for common data mistakes. Be sure to read the "how it works" section on the site.

DiveCerts.com | Diver Certification Record and Card Search
www.facebook.com/divecerts

It found 1 of 4 for me.

I can find all my courses on the PADI site. But I always use the same name so I know what name to look up.

Livetoski, my recommendation is that you two snorkel instead. Just a guess on my part but neither of you have many dives and since you live to ski, probably aren't going to be racking up so many future dives that you should invest. I'm serious . . .how many dives did you think you two might do in Jamaica?

Prevention is worth a pound of cure. I scanned my c-cards and posted them on my website so dive operators could verify my certs in the event I lost my card while traveling. Not a bad idea to scan your cards (or just xerox them) and at least keep them on your computer or in a file folder so you have backup should you use the card itself.

Prevention is worth a pound of cure. I scanned my c-cards and posted them on my website so dive operators could verify my certs in the event I lost my card while traveling. Not a bad idea to scan your cards (or just xerox them) and at least keep them on your computer or in a file folder so you have backup should you use the card itself.

Good idea. I will have to do this. I do the same thing with my dive log. I download my Suunto computer, post the log (or the last couple hundred dives anyway) where I can access it if anybody wants to see it.

---------- Post added September 5th, 2013 at 01:42 PM ----------

I am going to come to the table potentially in the defense of Frank_ and www.divecerts.com . I contacted NAUI and they did not have either of my NAUI certifications in their database :headscratch: but are now adding them. I am not sure what to think about that BUT, it possibly explains why Frank's website could not find all of MY certifications. It may not explain "yours" but I wanted to clear the air so the site did not get tarnished unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom