Lost camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slingshot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A diver (sorry, I didn't catch her name) aboard the Kona Honu lost her camera on the manta dive tonight, it was a point and shoot (a Canon), in a plastic housing, so it probably will float. I don't know the model, but if you chance across one near garden eel cove, send a message to Captain John at Kona Honu Divers, or one of the divemasters aboard tonight, JC, Janine and John. There were tons of divers and snorkelers in the water (I saw boats from Big Island Divers, Neptune Charlies, Torpedo Tours, Bottom Time, a smaller Force from an op I didn't recognize, and a RIB), so someone may have chanced upon it and brought it aboard their boat.

Preliminary count aboard our boat was 20 mantas tonight. That doesn't seem like an overestimate, the dive was hopping. No surge, flat seas, my fourth trip and every bit as fun as the first time I did it years ago.

I haven't posted much here of late, but figured this was a worthwhile cause.

Slingshot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom