Looking to do a Meg. shark tooth trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carolina Beach Scuba and Jet Lag Dive Charters both run a 6 pack out. It's generally hard for 1 or 2 people to get a ride between Memorial Day and Labor Day, but occasionally they have openings. I generally have better luck, along with cheaper hotels, before and after the holiday.

Hey there,

I'll be flying in from Melbourne Australia. Need 5-6 full dive days to make a trip out of it. In fact would even be better to dive a boat with a hookah to get heaps of bottom time if possible. I dont think I can spare the time this year. Last two times Ive come over to dive its been October. This has been to minimise hurricanes and dive inland rivers on same trip. Can you talk in terms of dates as those public holidays aren't in my calendar. Im already talking to Carolina Beach Scuba (to Chris). I didn't know of Jet Lag so I'll look into that thanks. Can you intro me to some other divers via Scubaboard or email? I've already done Aquatic Safaris so looking for something better.
Rich.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom