Looking to do a Meg. shark tooth trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitt97@aol.com

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm looking for a six pack that runs trips to the fossil ledge for meg shark teeth. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Tortuga Charters moves over to Wrightsville Beach for a few weeks in the summer to run for teeth. Their base is over by Morehead NC.

Tortuga Charters moves over to Wrightsville Beach for a few weeks in the summer to run for teeth. Their base is over by Morehead NC.

As far as summer goes, I am down to 2 spots available on July 30/31st. I do have some weekdays available on my October trip. I would suggest Jet Lag Charters out of Carolina Beach.

+1 for Jet Lag and Capt. Keith. I did a Meg trip with him two years ago and it was awesome. Spacious, and very comfortable boat, and Capt. Keith will put you on the teeth. I would not hesitate to book a trip with him.

Let me know if you have any spots to fill on that trip. I am always looking for an excuse and opening to dive for teeth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom