Looking for some divers to join me on March 27th and March 30 th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I mis-spoke.
Looking to do some boat dives in the Jupiter area and the West Palm area.
Thinking about going out with Emerald charters for the Jupiter dive, and with Jim Abernethy for the west Palm.

Thanks, Jim Breslin

If diving with Emerald, be prepared for very advanced diving. Randy caters to lots of hunters and solo divers. You must be able shoot a DSMB as there is usually no one around pulling a float. If you go to Emeralds web page you'll see what Randy considers an advanced diver. You can call or email him as well.

A good option for Jupiter, is Jupiter Dive Center or The Riverwalk Dive Center. Same owners. Three boats and both shops on the water. Plus they put guide in the water. You are not obligated to stay with him or her youll have better chance of seeing what you came here to. Plus, if you leave the bottom I proximity of the guide less likely to end bobbing around.

Bump to top.
Is it too early to see who is up to go diving in the West Palm Beach area on Tuesday March 27 th ?

Who is in. Willing to do a 2 or 3 tank dive , and open to going out on most boats .

Thanks, Jim Breslin

I'm still interested....

We highly recommend both Emerald Charters and Sandy's Sunday for your diving. Both charters/crews are awesome! Emerald is more advanced, but wow what great diving! For the lionfish, we spotted them in the deeper waters (Randy of Emerald knows of some spots) when we were down there a week ago. Just be careful and protect yourself from all the spines. Also, if you are looking for any beach diving, connect up with Gold Coast scuba's meetup group, they know of some spots and generally someone from the group is always ready to go out. Dive, Dive, Dive.

JDC does a three tank dive. May only be once a week, but check out their site.

Tomorrow (Monday) looks good, then it look like the wind picks up NE 20 on Tues and Weds. Starts to lay down Thurs. then good for the weekend. I'll be out tomorrow. After that it all depends on winds and seas.

If diving with Emerald, be prepared for very advanced diving. Randy caters to lots of hunters and solo divers. You must be able shoot a DSMB as there is usually no one around pulling a float ..

Don't the divers carry a flag?

Last edited:
I'll be diving on the 30th in Jupiter with Jupiter Dive Center and could use a dive buddy as I'm alone on this trip. I've already reserved the trip and will be there weather permitting although it's looking good right now.

Diving looking iffy for tomorrow. Had 4 awesome Boynton Beach dives yesterday and Saturday. We shall see what the wind is doing tomorrow morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom