Looking for some divers to join me on March 27th and March 30 th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am headed to West Palm / Singer Island the week of March 25 th thru the 1 st of April.
I have a dive day set up for March 28 th, but need a few more dive days to fill.
Was thinking about a West Palm dive for Tuesday and a Jupiter beach dive on the 30th.
Anybody feel the need to dive ?

Thanks, Jim Breslin

There really is no " beach" diving in Jupiter. Sometimes you can snorkel at Coral Cove park or even Double Roads. Actually Coral Cove might be Tequesta. There is one site off blue roofs or green roofs in Jupiter that is a bit of a swim. (surfing spots) Try searching here for donald ross bridge debris. But we have exceptional boat dives. Always see turtles and morays along with the usual suspects. Often real sharks and goliaths. My favorite site is the Juno Ledge. About half way between the palm Beach (Lake Worth) inlet and the Jupiter inlet.

Shore diving would be bhb (see troll thread) or LBS down in Broward.

Juno Ledge is an awesome dive! I did it last Saturday and saw 6 turtles, 6 sharks, 2 scorpion fish, 1 goliath and more!

Who ya' planning to dive with in West Palm? I might be able to join you.

OK, I mis-spoke.
Looking to do some boat dives in the Jupiter area and the West Palm area.
Thinking about going out with Emerald charters for the Jupiter dive, and with Jim Abernethy for the west Palm.

Thanks, Jim Breslin

Juno Ledge is an awesome dive! I did it last Saturday and saw 6 turtles, 6 sharks, 2 scorpion fish, 1 goliath and more!

Who ya' planning to dive with in West Palm? I might be able to join you.

I am open to any ideas, have dove with Sandy's Sundy , Walkers, and Abernethy's in the past.

I don't care where I go, as long as I can get wet.

Jim Breslin

I'll dive with you on Tuesday, weather permitting. I usually go out with Narcosis out of Riviera Beach Marina, but I am open to possibilities. Let's see who else you can rustle up to join us. Cheers!

Good morning,
Narcosis would be fine with me.
I will be staying at the Marriott timeshare on Singer Island, so you can't get much closer than that.

How much advance notice does the boat require for the trip ?

Thanks, Jim Breslin

I'll be out there too. It's the last 4 days of Lobster season. Mini season seems like a long way off. Till then just have to dust of the sling.

A couple of days prior to make sure they have enough divers to go out. We should probably be prepared with a back-up in case. I am open to most any operation. Reck, you gonna come out with us? I am just starting to be a Lion Fish killer (read as: I haven't tried yet but bought one of those pokey sticks and want to try it).

JBRES, post again a bit closer to the date and I may try to get in some charter dives late in the week that week.
I've been wanting to try sandys sunday for quite some time and may set something up with them soon. I'll
watch the thread and maybe try to get in on a charter trip. I've dove with narcosis and would dive with
them again but wanting to try ocean quest sandys sunday after hearing about them for years and never diving
with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom