Looking for Scubapro S555, sherwood SR1 or similar, pref. complete reg set with gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akirawut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As stated in the topic, looking for a scubapro S555/MKXX or Sherwood SR1 or similar. Pref. complete reg set including octo and guages.

Let me know what you have, asking price, condition, and history via PM.

Thanks,
-Tom

For what you are going to pay for a used one (Especially Scubapro) plus parts (/Labor) having it serviced you could probably get a brand new one. Plus the rebuild kits are available and dirt cheap for the HOG regs.
HOG D1 Cold Water Regulator Set - HOG Environmentally Sealed Regulator - HOG Technical Regulators
HOG Balanced Second Stage Regulator
HOG-Brass-and-Glass-SPG

You will get a Scubaboard discount from him, and other companies (like Dive Right In Scuba) offer a SB discount too.

Just something to think about if you can not find a good deal.

Thanks for the link, I will have a look.

Aside from the huge stock of new items, Leisure Pro has a big selection of closeout and used items. Most of the used items are brand new except that they were demos. Some of the items still come with a warrenty too.

Currently the Scubapro MK17/S555 Regulator is on closeout.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom