Closed RARE!! Scubapro G250 Crystal/MK25 with R380 backup set

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is a set of Scubapro regulator including a rare G250 Crystal second stage, a MK25 first stage and a R380 backup reg. The Crystal reg is in excellent condition with only light signs of being used. The MK25 and R380 are also in good working condition. They have all been serviced recently and have done only less than 5 dives since.

The MK25 is a yoke reg but I can provide another MK25 in DIN in similar condition if your prefer.

I am asking USD 450 for the set including shipping worldwide with tracking info shipping out from Hong Kong. Paypal only.

Please PM me if you are interested as there are some countries that have limited shipping options at the moment. All I know is shipping to USA is not affected.

Thank you for watching.
IMG_9692.jpg

nice! :thumb:

That's a pretty good price-it should sell quickly. I'm not a collector else I'd still have my Crystal.

Good luck.

Couv

...//... I'm not a collector else I'd still have my Crystal.
I'm not a collector either. This is what sold me on this deal: "The Crystal reg is in excellent condition with only light signs of being used"

So I'm confident that I'm not trashing a pristine museum piece. Gear is meant to be used and I can't wait!

BTW, I have a tracking number. :) :) :)

A little off topic: I wouldn't mind learning a little more about the history of scuba pro regulators.

A little off topic: I wouldn't mind learning a little more about the history of scuba pro regulators.

Yeah, pretty far off topic and you should ask for a new thread. However attached is a document you may find interesting. It's not totally accurate, in fact the section on the Pilot is completely wrong. (See ScubaPro Pilot History the real story by the inventor/ Designer Dr. Tony Christianson)
https://vintagescuba.proboards.com/thread/4963/scubapro-pilot-regulator-came

Attachments

• SP SECOND STAGES TIMELINE.docx
    6 MB · Views: 120
Yeah, pretty far off topic and you should ask for a new thread. However attached is a document you may find interesting. It's not totally accurate, in fact the section on the Pilot is completely wrong. (See ScubaPro Pilot History the real story by the inventor/ Designer Dr. Tony Christianson
Scubapro’s Pilot Regulator, how it came to be. | Vintage Scuba Diving Community Forum )
Many thanks (to you both)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom