Looking for SCR Instructor in San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baja Johnny

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a scr instructor in the San Diego area. I currently have an Azimuth rebreather that I picked up from a friend and looking to get certified. Can anyone recomend someone in my area?
Thanks,
Johnny

Johnny
Check with Charlie Johnson, he is the vice president of ANDI. He might be able to teach the course to you if not he can hook you up with someone who can. You can reach Charlie at
cjohnson@1stpage.com
Charlie has taught me rebreather courses in the past and did a great job. Just purchased a AZIMUTH rebreather about a month ago and already logged about 20 dives on the unit. You will love it.

andibk

Baja Johnny:
Looking for a scr instructor in the San Diego area. I currently have an Azimuth rebreather that I picked up from a friend and looking to get certified. Can anyone recomend someone in my area?
Thanks,
Johnny

Baja Johnny:
Thanks,
Johnny

I would highly recommend you go up to Laguna Beach and train with Jeff Bozanic at Laguna Sea Sports. He is author of "Mastering Rebreathers", great instructor, and he dives an Azimuth.

Gabrielesub:
Did you find the instructor for SCR Azimuth rebreather??
I am a SCR instructor, I am Italian and I come from the town where the Azimuth is built! (La Spezia - Italy).
If you need some information ask me...
bye
Gabriele

Gabrielesub@libero.it

All,

Having met this gentleman, I can vouch for the fact that he is a heck of a nice guy!!

BJD :anakinpod

Scuba Cowboy:
I would highly recommend you go up to Laguna Beach and train with Jeff Bozanic at Laguna Sea Sports. He is author of "Mastering Rebreathers", great instructor, and he dives an Azimuth.
Have to stand behind that one Jeff is also one heck of a nice guy! btw Rob I'll be seeing Tracy on or about the 12th I'll say hello for you.

TechBlue:
Have to stand behind that one Jeff is also one heck of a nice guy! btw Rob I'll be seeing Tracy on or about the 12th I'll say hello for you.

Just back from a round-robin to Jolly Old Blighty! Saw your note. Have to agree. Jeff is really a nice guy, and fascinating to talk to.

Please do tell Tracy I said "Hi", and ask him about his adventures and struggles with "Nietzsche"!!!! Talk about a perfect example of that philosopher's words!

BJD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom