Looking for Milflex HP Male NPT both ends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pavao

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the real thin HP hoses, but I need both ends 1/4" NPT fittings

TIA
miflexnpt.jpg

he's probably looking to use that for a transfill whip. In that case I think XS Scuba is probably your only good shot at it

No, its not for transfill, those have a bigger "hole" for higher transfer rate, opposite of what I want actually.
I need it for analyzer/pressure gauge combo, so, need about 4-5 feet long and able to bleed fast.

I have them, but need replacing and just cant remember where I got it last time

NESS or Piranha?

able to bleed fast
Doesn't this mean you want the bigger hole of a transfill whip, not the small one of an HP hose?

Doesn't this mean you want the bigger hole of a transfill whip, not the small one of an HP hose?
Smaller one has less volume, pressure would be the same independently of diameter

Smaller one has less volume, pressure would be the same independently of diameter
But the bleed speed depends on the size of the hole; yes the bleed volume depends on the hose volume.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom