Looking for mesh backpack duffel boat bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my previous post I mentioned that I sent my Stahlsac Bonaire Bag back to Huish Outdoors (Atomic, Zeagle, Stahlcas, BARE) to repair or replace the velcro strip on the dry sack portion. Ryan at Stahlsac was great to work with and I received a nice surprise in the mail today... a brand new Bonaire bag just in time for dive season.

Whoo Hoo! Thanks Stahlsac!!

I ran across this mesh dive bag.

What makes it different is that it will hold two tanks, all your gears including weights.

Check it out at Dry Bags: Tramp Wheelie Mesh Duffel

Here's a demo video showing what it will hold: Mesh Wheelie Duffel - YouTube

Tell me what you guys think. I'm on the fence on this one so it will be great to see what you guys think.

Old post, new solution. Check out SplashBag - A Splash of Color for your dive gear. you can design your own bag. They're a bit pricey but you can get the colors and embroidery you want. Very personal and they're big. Use discount code scubaboard2013 and you get $15 off.:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom