Looking for info...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OSOK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
... on this package.

It seems pretty good, and for someone that just started diving and doesn't dive much (maybe a couple of dives a month), does it seem like a good buy? If you have any personal experience with any of the items in the package... tell me!

Thanks,
Bryan

Looks like a pretty decent, inexpensive way to get into your first set of gear. You may think about upgrading the console to some sort of computer, depending on how you want to dive. The Nitrox computer may be a little more expensive, but in my opinion worth the money. You would be able to grow into it if you wanted to, then flip the computer into gauge mode if you ever got into the more technical side of diving.

Those are of course not top of the line products, but for the price I really dont see how you could go too wrong. They guys at Scuba Toys are also great to work with.

Before you push the button to order on-line at ScubaToys, pick up the phone the guys there a call. They can help you decide if the package is perfect as-is, or if you might want to swap something out. They always put together great package prices on everything, even if it's not a "pre-packaged" item.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom