Looking for Genesis HP100s!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100 3.jpg

I think these are the ones you are talking about.

Here is a wider pic of mine to give you a better visual of “skinny” neck over what is more commonly seen these days.
DABCD36B-5FE6-488B-9B17-9EA35AA95ADB.jpeg

I'm confused. 7/8" is wider than 3/4", but you referred to 7/8" as narrow and 3/4" as wider.
The are 2 different classes of thread.

7/8"-14 UNF is a screw/bolt thread where the diameter is approximately 7/8"

3/4" NPS (National Pipe - Straight) is a type of pipe thread where the interior of the pipe is nominally 3/4" - diameter of the outside of the pipe is larger.

Details on HP tank threads from DGX - worth the read: Is My HP Tank 3/4 NPS or 7/8 UNF Neck Threads? | Dive Gear Express®

View attachment 803197
I'm not a tank expert, but maybe someone else can fill in the blanks on the markings.
PST HP3500. The E9791 is the Exemption for the high-pressure tanks that PST uses. Cant tell size (80, 100, 120) from that. 3500psi rating and will have the narrow 7/8" thread neck. TP5250 is the test pressure for hydro 5250psi.

I have two in South Alabama that I would be willing to sell. Fresh VIP on them. I'm a little confused after reading through this thread on if you want the 7/8 pr 3/4 neck, but these are the 7/8. I will be in cave country off and on over the winter if you would like to meet.

Back
Top Bottom