Looking for Diving Training Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zippy2004

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All,

I was a Qualified Naui Instructor - (Who has not Instucted for 3 years), qualified in South Africa in 1999, and would like to know where my Fiance could do an Open Water 1 training course in London or the south west.

We live in Surrey but London or Surrey would be fine for her to do her training.

We are going to Zanzibar in March for out Honeymoon and would love to be able to get her qualified before then.

Hope someone can help

Thanks in Advance.

Zippy2004

We'll move your post to the UK forum for better coverage. Hope you'll come back here to post an Introduction...?

Zippy2004,
Have you considered New Dawn Dive Centre in Woking?
Perhaps you could get her to do an OW referral? Inland sites start to get pretty cold this time of year and dive trips often get blown out. I'd be worried she might get put off diving because of the time factor involved and the cold water.

Zippy - who do you want her to train with??
Depending on whether you want her trained as a NAUI Open Water or your not bothered would change who to reccommend.

Zippy2004:
Hello All,

I was a Qualified Naui Instructor - (Who has not Instucted for 3 years), qualified in South Africa in 1999, and would like to know where my Fiance could do an Open Water 1 training course in London or the south west.

We live in Surrey but London or Surrey would be fine for her to do her training.

We are going to Zanzibar in March for out Honeymoon and would love to be able to get her qualified before then.

Hope someone can help

Thanks in Advance.

Zippy2004

hi there
i'd go along with wittering divers if they have the course you are after, did my drysuit course with them, now looking for a dive center closer to london to do my dive master training with
hope you get it sorted :wink:

rubbachicken:
hi there
i'd go along with wittering divers if they have the course you are after, did my drysuit course with them, now looking for a dive center closer to london to do my dive master training with
hope you get it sorted :wink:

Check out Bluewater diving...........PM me for details

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom