Looking for Diving Buddy till 23 July 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Siem

New
Reaction score
Hello I've arrived in Bonaire about a week ago to visit family and did not plan on diving but being here and experiencing the beautiful island I feel as if I am letting a huge opportunity slide by not diving.
I am 20 years old and not too experienced but would like to buddy up or join a group to start diving again.
Can speak both English and Dutch fluently and have been to the island numerous amounts of time but have never experienced the under water world properly. Flying back on the 23rd of July.
Thanks.

I suggest a few boat dives as a divemaster will be in the water with the group. Just tell the divemaster you are a new diver. If you have not yet purchased a $25.park tag,you must do so and have an orientation. Dive Friends at Yellow Sub would be good as they do the orientation and dive out front daily. Happy Diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom