Looking for Dive Buddies in Bonaire July 23-30 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DontHoldYourBreath

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,
I am looking for some buddies to dive with in Bonaire. I just started diving last year. I have completed my open water and advanced adventure/open water. I also did the GUE Fundies class and got a provisional rating. I will be practicing the skills learned over the next month. I would like to find some buddies to dive with in Bonaire. I prefer others who have been through GUE if possible, but am open to anyone as long as they are safe.

I am coming to Bonaire for my 20th trip on July 22. I am by myself, but have many friends there to dive with. I love to show people some of the best diving in the world. there on Bonaire. But a lot of people ask for a buddy and then when the time gets closer, you just don't hear back from them. So PM me if you want to talk diving. Aruba Bob

That would be great. I already have my place and flight booked, so I will be there. I can send you my facebook information or cell number if you feel better chatting there. My plan was to go to the dive shop to see if they could pair me up with a group, but if you already have some dives planned and don't mind me tagging along, that would be awesome!

There is a Bonaire whatsapp group with almost 200 people on island who are looking for buddies. I can send you an invite if you want.

I doubt there are any GUE divers in there though

@Martijn if you don't mind PM me the whatsapp group also. I will be on island July 29-Aug 8. My dive buddy is indifferent to the trip - I took her cenote diving last year and now she prefers those. I am expecting her to be wowed and dive with me for the week but just in case...

There is a Bonaire whatsapp group with almost 200 people on island who are looking for buddies. I can send you an invite if you want.

I would appreciate that! Thank you so much for the help!

Hi, I would like to join the Whatsapp group. We will be on island for the month of July. Please send invite.

Can you send me this info as well?

I’ll be there 7/23-8/6 for the fifth trip in 3 years. Traveling solo. I’ll most likely be doing a fishing charter for a day or two this trip as well if anyone else is interested.

Hi, I am also interested in joining the WhatsApp group. I will be in Bonaire on 7/23-8/6. I’ve been there a number of times and usually dive with friends who live there but they are not always available. I will be staying at sand dollar solo. I was an instructor in the 80’s and have gotten back into scuba the last 8 years or so. I’m a conservative diver usually above 80ft with good air consumption.

Last week I booked airfare and hotel for Bonaire arriving Jan 14 2022 and departing on Jan 21. I am AOW certified but my wife only snorkels and I would like to connect with a person or a group to do shore dives. You can, please send me an invite to the whatsapp group. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom