Looking For Dive Buddies Nov 12-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott from LongIsland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello. I’ll be on beautiful Bonaire November 12-19 and I‘m looking for a dive buddy/buddies. I’ll be staying at Den Laman with my family, but they are not divers.

I will have a truck for use and I have been to Bonaire many many times. I am well familiar with the island and dive sites. I have about 500 dives, If anyone is interested in meeting up for a dive or 10 shoot me a note!

Scott

Dive Friends at Dan Laman has a buddy board for divers to hookup. Also take the Dive boat the 1st day. Talk to people and you can hookup that way especially since solo divers often take the boat

Dive Friends at Dan Laman has a buddy board for divers to hookup. Also take the Dive boat the 1st day. Talk to people and you can hookup that way especially since solo divers often take the boat

Not interested in boat dives. I have been to the island many times, i know the drill. It’s nice to connect with folks ahead of time, especially from this board. That‘s why I posted here. Thanks though.

Aaaaa I'm missing you again! This time I'm going to be there Nov 30-Dec 12, and I, too, will be looking for a buddy!

Back
Top Bottom