Looking for Dive Buddies in Bonaire July 23-30 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello! Darn I’m about to book a trip on the 16th through the 23rd. I would’ve loved to connect with everyone here. @Martijn can you also give me the information for that particular WhatsApp chat please?
AOW and also an underwater videographer

Can you send me this info as well?

I’ll be there 7/23-8/6 for the fifth trip in 3 years. Traveling solo. I’ll most likely be doing a fishing charter for a day or two this trip as well if anyone else is interested.
Subba,
Are you still looking for a dive buddy? I am there during the same time frame, also solo. I am staying at Sand Dollar. Info is above, thanks, Jeff

I'll latch onto this thread... I'll be down end of August for some kiting, but I want to get a few dives there while I'm at it. I'll likely be traveling solo but I'm not comfortable diving solo. Should I just book some guided dives? Do these book up quickly or is it something I can do spur of the moment?

I'll latch onto this thread... I'll be down end of August for some kiting, but I want to get a few dives there while I'm at it. I'll likely be traveling solo but I'm not comfortable diving solo. Should I just book some guided dives? Do these book up quickly or is it something I can do spur of the moment?
I met up with Aruba Bob while I was there. He is a great buddy and very familiar with the dive spots on Bonaire. You should see if he is free.

Last week I booked airfare and hotel for Bonaire arriving Jan 14 2022 and departing on Jan 21. I am AOW certified but my wife only snorkels and I would like to connect with a person or a group to do shore dives. You can, please send me an invite to the whatsapp group. Thanks in advance!
Hi, Booked for first 2 weeks in October, looking also for a buddy to do some boatdiving.
Is there someone who could send me an invite to the above mentioned app group?

Thanks

Ron

There is a Bonaire whatsapp group with almost 200 people on island who are looking for buddies. I can send you an invite if you want.

I doubt there are any GUE divers in there though
Hi Martijn, would you mind adding me to the Bonaire whatsapp group too? Thanks so much!

There is a Bonaire whatsapp group with almost 200 people on island who are looking for buddies. I can send you an invite if you want.

I doubt there are any GUE divers in there though
Can you send the dive buddy WhatsApp group to me? On the island for a week and looking to get some dives in. Thx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom