Looking for: Dive Rite 32 lb weight pockets and/or pocket insert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leharm27

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for Dive Rite 32-lb Weight Pockets (#AC3215-32). I have been using them for the past 2 years and as a female diver have found that they distribute my weights very comfortable. Today an insert with the weight in it fell out and could not be found or retrieved from the bottom of a quarry. I would like to find replacement pockets or even just the pocket insert. I would even consider using a similar weight insert that would fit in the same pocket, but it needs to carry at least 16 lbs per pocket. Please contact me if you're selling any.

Lauren

Leharm27@gmail.com

[Lauren....I'll send a reply to your gmail address too.]

Not sure if you're still looking for weight pockets, but I have a set (used twice) of 16-lb Dive Rite weight pockets that I bought and used when I got my TransPac last year. Brand new condition...includes both the insert and pocket. When I got my HP 100's, I no longer needed extra weight so I put these in my closet where they've been since.

Let me know if interested.

Jay

Back
Top Bottom