Looking for Dive Master Roger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ncedwards4

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, our friend moved to Roatan from Miami, Florida about 12 years ago and we've lost touch. We're visiting Roatan in a couple of months and would like to hook up. Has anyone met Roger Remington who is a dive master at one of the hotels? I believe he is actually associated with a small secluded resort on one of the small islands. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

ncedwards4:
Hi, our friend moved to Roatan from Miami, Florida about 12 years ago and we've lost touch. We're visiting Roatan in a couple of months and would like to hook up. Has anyone met Roger Remington who is a dive master at one of the hotels? I believe he is actually associated with a small secluded resort on one of the small islands. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Aint GOOGLE grand?

http://www.google.com/search?q="roger+remington"+honduras&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-30,GGLD:en

If you're "visiting" on a cruise ship, you're gonna have to wave as you go by, looks like he might be on Cayos Cochinos, about 35 miles South of the docks in Roatan. Yup, that's secluded- but worth the trip.

RoatanMan, you da Man, I was going to PM you to help out. but you got around to it, grand, just grand.

At least I now have the resort name and Island but the place is really secluded. I have a phone number but do you know of an e-mail address for the Resort?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was searching through other forums on this site and I hit upon one of the ScubaBoard members who has visted Plantation Resort 7 times in the last 12 years and posted his experience. Sounds like a great place!
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=84396&highlight=plantation

Needless to say Roger and "Aquaman" sparked up a friendship during those visits. I sent "Aquaman" a private message and ironically he contacted me back to inform me that Roger just came Stateside and he will be seeing him next week.
This has truely been an awarding expierence and I appreciate everyone's willingness to help. If your every in NC, USA I hope to return the favor.

Regards,

George

Back
Top Bottom