Looking for dive buddy’s near coconut creek Florida (I have a small boat )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a small 18 foot boat and after this weekend (so nice out ) I decided to start my social networking hopefully to find some more dive buddy’s to dive with. While I have dove solo :popcorn: its more enjoyable to dive with someone.

So if you like to dive inside the 3 reef and you own equipment that is in good working order with tanks.
its Also preferable to have smb and a under water noise maker ( it’s a big ocean) .…
rentals have a pressure attached to get that dive in and Sometimes the weather issues happen. (small boat)

My interest or dive style
Photography. Have a camera but don’t always take it .. that’s when the good stuff shows up:D
Spear fishing is ok.
I Don’t wish to dive outside the 3 reef. :shocked2:
I dive to relax … workouts are for the gym:rofl3:

PM Sent.

I am thinking it's time for some new dive buddies.
It appears that all the guys I used to dive with regularly are turning into old men.

Chug
Ain't even close to letting his steel tanks just rust in the garage.

Would definitely be interested on Saturdays. Am in Coral Springs, AOW/Nitrox, Have all own gear, smb, can pick up a tank banger. Also recently got a new speargun. Send me a pm and maybe we can make plans. Bruce

Or too busy starting new dive shops?

That's just one of them.
One moved to Tampa area and took his boat with him (but he may be retiring to the Keys, so there is some hope there).
Another one has little kids and he is being a good dad, and cannot dive as much as he used too.
Another one I think has discovered women and religion...always a deadly combination.
Another one seems to be having issues with his ears and Captain Morgan on some evenings.
Another two are busy with family/sports a lot, but they have a nice boat.

So it seems I am the only one left that can dive routinely, on the weekends, and after work when it is warm.

I need to make some more friends.

Chug

I'll be down there in close to a week. I've got all my own gear. I'd certainly be interested.

I'd suggest that you come to the next South Florida Divers meeting. You will meet LOTS of people who would like to go on your boat and help with fuel costs.

Summer weekends are perfect for me.
Let's keep in touch.
I'll pack lunches......:)

Hmmm, I have my own equipment and your boat is bigger than mine! LOL....course, yours has a motor too! May be interested in spittling expenses..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom