Looking for Dive Buddy(ies) Nov 19th around Tampa.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

defied

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I will be in FL that week, and was wondering if anyone was around and up for taking an out of stater out for a swim. I was hoping to see some springs (Weekie Wachie), but I'm easy.

I'm out of the the Pacific Northwest, and this is a nice opp to dive the gulf again (Used to dive commercially out of LA).

Thanks!
D

Sounds good. Let me know. I'll save up some gas money. 0]

Thanks!
D

Looks like there is a cold front moving in. The forecast is for building seas, through Friday. I will keep an eye out for an opening and get back to you. Hopefully we can put something together if I dont end up going to DEMA this week!

Roger that,
If I hear from you before Wed, if in the positive, I'll pack my gear, otherwise I'll just leave it here.

D

Any updates?
What temp is the water looking to be? Should I figure out how to cram my drysuit in to my luggage?

D

I went out on Thursday and Monday. The temps were 73 at 80' deep and 69 at 30' deep.
Vis is unusually great both days and lots of fish died.
Looking ahead to the weekend. 2-3' seas as of now, so I am hoping they will calm a little! Send me a PM, this is the fastest way to reach me!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom