Looking for dive buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SRDiver02

Reaction score
I am from Central Pa and none of my friends in the area are divers. I am very experienced but have no one to dive with(look on my profile for info). Is there anyone M/F who lives in the area?

Where do you usually dive? If your ever in Jersey I'm always looking for someone to dive with.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

A couple of us dive at Bainbridge Quarry pretty frequently that's out your way. It is right on the river just NW of Lancaster. Check out www.wreckvalley.com and unless there is a foot of snow falling (like last weekend) there will likely be a thread about people diving somewhere.

SRDiver02:
I am from Central Pa and none of my friends in the area are divers. I am very experienced but have no one to dive with(look on my profile for info). Is there anyone M/F who lives in the area?
Hi neighbor,(I live in Carlisle), I try to dive a couple times a month, Your welcome to come along!
As FrankF said, Bainbridge is local, Dutch Springs- alittle further, then I'm usualy always available for a boat dive, NJ, NY, DE- are usual spots to depart from.
Your always welcome to dive with us, just post here or on WV site.
Dan

Welcome to Wreck Valley. I hope to see you diving! This weekend there are two quarries that people are diving in andone possible shore dive (out in NJ) as far as I know. As far as the quaries, Frank and Dan are going to Bainbridge. I will more than likely be heading to Willow Springs (or Bainbridge if the misses lets me) .

Back
Top Bottom