Looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cant help you there i dont know any laguna divers.

I'm in the South Bay too. I also work 5 minutes from Vet's Park. I just need a days notice to pack my gear in my car the night before to dive Vet's at night.

Jaime, if you want to dive tonight, you are more then welcome to borrow my primary light. It's great too cause it's got this advanced feature that you can tie it to your wrist :mooner: and it just hangs there if you let go in the water.
:rofl3: Sorry Bro, I had to go there...

Hey Bro, that's funny! I'm laughing my ass off right now! You should apply for a patent for that thing you can tie to your wrist to secure your personal belongings, you could make a fortune and retire and buy your own private island!!!! I'm going to Vets at 3:30 to see if I can find my light.Wish me luck.

hey, how was Laguna's visibility?
Here is my dive report for my SCD club....

I had such a good time yesterday and I decided to dive at Shaw's again tonight. Entry condition was close to what you'll call lake Laguna. Max depth was around 45. Temperature was 52F and bottom time was 55 minutes. We dove as a group of 3 people, 2 SCD divers and 1 diver from Dive Matrix. I dove with 2K PSI on a AL80 and my buddies dove with full tanks. My tank was a left over from my other dive from last
week. I saved that tank for a shallow (short) dive and it worked out great. We saw 2 octopus and one of my buddies tried to take photos of them both. Tom spotted a small lobster and I came by and grabbed it quickly. It was about 7in long. We took some close up photos of it and then I passed it on to my buddies. Over all, it was a good dive. On our way back to the beach, my Dive Matrix buddy ran low on air and
he signaled to surface. At that time, I decided to have him surface alone and Tom and I continued onward to the beach. Normally, I don't leave buddies behind but I have dove with him before and I felt that he could take care of himself. On our way back, we saw a bunch of small stingrays and a 5in long clear shell shrimp. so, we ended the dive yards from the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom