Looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Night dives are still on but some how they have migrated to thursdays insted of wed

I dove at Shaw's cove at Laguna beach last night and it was great. The water got me cold very fast. My buddy dive with a 72 steel and he was down to 600psi after an hour. We had to get out anyway because we can only last so long in 51F water. I'm still looking for a night dive buddy tonight...

Humm..... dont think she is the one to ask well at lest not at tonight ask again after tomarow night :D

try jamie or ren :)

he lives 5min away but lost a light last night so i dont know if he will be up to it but you can ask him.

ren is from the north and i don't think he will want an hour drive but where is jamie from?

I'm in the South Bay too. I also work 5 minutes from Vet's Park. I just need a days notice to pack my gear in my car the night before to dive Vet's at night.

Jaime, if you want to dive tonight, you are more then welcome to borrow my primary light. It's great too cause it's got this advanced feature that you can tie it to your wrist :mooner: and it just hangs there if you let go in the water.
:rofl3: Sorry Bro, I had to go there...

he lives 5min away but lost a light last night so i dont know if he will be up to it but you can ask him.

Sorry about that, I know who Jamie is. I'm looking for a Laguna diver for tonight. Vets is too much driving for me tonight... Sorry for the confusion...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom