Looking for Die Cut Foam for MX-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BurBunny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Help!

I have a Pelican case for my MX-10, but since I didn't buy the deluxe system initially (I acquired the pieces one at a time as my obsession grew), I didn't get the case with the die-cut foam. My LDS isn't having much luck tracking down just the foam insert for me.

Do any of you know where I might be able to purchase just the foam insert which is cut specifically for the Sea & Sea MX-10 and accessories? ANY help would be much appreciated!

Amber

Try www.adorama.com - they are a photography dealer that carries a lot of underwater stuff, as well as the Pelican products - their website lists all of the foam inserts for the different Pelican cases, but I couldn't see an insert specifically for the MX-10 - might be worth giving them a call and asking.

Thank you both! I'll call Adorama tomorrow. While they don't show the specific die-cut foam on their website, maybe they can order it.

I have the pick & pluck foam, but was hoping to find the specific die-cut version, as it just fits so much better. However, I have the layout of the die cut so can do what I have to if necessary.

BurBunny once bubbled...
Thank you both! I'll call Adorama tomorrow. While they don't show the specific die-cut foam on their website, maybe they can order it.

I have the pick & pluck foam, but was hoping to find the specific die-cut version, as it just fits so much better. However, I have the layout of the die cut so can do what I have to if necessary.

I tried ording something from Adorama and had nothing but trouble from them . I ended up with BH Photo Video -- but a quick look, and it seems they only sell "complete sets" (case + foam).

The case4less, do sell the replacement pick & pluck form though. My case for the Sea&Sea deluxe set is a 1400 and I think the form from them costs approximately $25 USD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom