Looking for Cressi EDY service center or technician

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vinx

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello everyone,

I need help on locating a service center or an authorized technician here in Philippines particularly in Manila, to repair my Cressi EDY dive watch computer.

Please see the pictures I attached of my dive watch display to see the problem.

20170623_023328.jpg

20170623_023059.jpg

Hopefully this can be fixed by the proper authorized technician, because I need a dive computer for my current freelance job here in PG.

Any of your help and assistance will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

DM Alvin

It could be a long shot but always my first port of call with computer issues is to replace the battery. Remove the four screws on the back & replace the battery. Be careful with the oring. The battery code is CR2033. If that does not fix it it may be a display fault which will most like render the computer beyond economical repair.
Thanks Chris

Vinx: Sorry to tell you that, according to my experience, all points to an LCD display malfunction. Since the display is an integral part of every dive computer internal module, this means, most likely, it will require a module replacement. I would advise starting to look for a new computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom