Looking for CCR simplified and CCR TRIMIX simplified, Mel Clark, electronic version

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narayaana

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there,

I like in HK and I was looking for an electronic copy of CCR simplified and CCR TRIMIX simplified from Mel Clark.

The thing is the cost of shipping is prohibitive and not that eco friendly.
Is there an electronic copy I can purchase somewhere ?

Hi there,

I like in HK and I was looking for an electronic copy of CCR simplified and CCR TRIMIX simplified from Mel Clark.

The thing is the cost of shipping is prohibitive and not that eco friendly.
Is there an electronic copy I can purchase somewhere ?

Rebreathers Simplified was last updated in 2011. I know because I have it. You really think there’s going to be an electronic copy?

Worth asking. I am more of a half-full glass man.
Hey mate, how dare you not know the book you don't own isn't available electronically? What's wrong with you? :p But seriously (and not that this will help on the enviro friendly side of things) I have a copy of rebreathers simplified that you are welcome to have, provided you pay it forward if/when the time comes. Shoot me a private message (or whatever they are called here) if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom