Looking for best area to stay in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're still looking for a place to stay, and are thinking about staying on the South side, I know of a great condo that is just up the street from the Kihei boat ramp (Wailea style at Kihei prices). Last time I heard from them, they were willing to give people a great deal for a week stay. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you the contact info.

JGibbs,

We still have not booked a place to stay yet. I would be open to hear what they have available but I am trying to minimize cost of where we stay.

Thanks
Russell

Many dive ops will give you a price break when you book 3 or more charters with them, so keep that in mind. 10% seems pretty standard.

I have to mention the place that we stay every time on Maui, the Hale Hui Kai. it is a very quiet condo on the north end of Keawakapu beach right next to the string of private homes that line the beach. It is a 2 minute walk to the Kihei boat launch, has very nice snorkeling near by and Ulua beach is also a nice stroll away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom