Looking for a vacation rental in the keys.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DustyC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
September time frame, for 1 week.
The closer to Largo, the better.
3 or 4 bedrooms, prefer a house, kitchen mandatory.
Prefer on the open water, not a lagoon.
I'm the only diver in the group, 2 will snorkel, 3 might. I prefer a dive op that'll won't force me to dive with an instabuddy. I'm a solo kinda guy. Or at least a loose group type.

The only options on vrbo are extremely spendy, or won't do a week.

Try Marathon, Key colony nice neighborhood about 30 min south of largo. There's a beach club, with pool and a small pier for kids to fish off of.

Try Marr properties and see if they have anything in your price range , it is at MM # 100
on the bayside . Good luck !
Sea Dwellers

We had good luck with an airbnb in Key Largo, was a 3br townhouse, not expensive, on the ocean, also had a saltwater lagoon right off the balcony. I can look up the name if you're interested.

We had good luck with an airbnb in Key Largo, was a 3br townhouse, not expensive, on the ocean, also had a saltwater lagoon right off the balcony. I can look up the name if you're interested.
If you wouldn't mind, that'd help me a log

If you wouldn't mind, that'd help me a log
The one he referred too, sounds alot like Kawama Yacht Club, we stayed there about 12 years ago. We liked it, but we had a hard time finding 4 bedroom units there the last few times, that's why we do Marathon now.

Can you pm me the details too? Safe places to take my daughter are hard to discern from afar!

Ya, it was a unit listed on airbnb that was part of the Kawama "Yacht Club." No yachts in evidence -- it's a gated community of townhouses.

Pms sent with airbnb link

OK I guess technically 2 bedrooms, I remember now we had one kid in a bedroom, another on a bed in the living room, felt pretty roomy though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom