Looking for a few good men!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THEDARKSIDE

Registered
Reaction score
I need some buddies to practice drills with. I'm thinking Alki on sunday. I'm working on a scenario that involves both tank 0-rings bursting at 80Ft while I'm half way to my second deco stop. Something like... Rings burst, buddy panics, pull out tables and recalculate deco stop with less conservancy..... ya feelin that? I think it would be cool if we practiced it two or three times. I was also wondering if anyone was interested in trying to get a permit to build a pvc tunnel system to practice caving drills.

PM if interested

K King

THEDARKSIDE:
I need some buddies to practice drills with. I'm thinking Alki on sunday. I'm working on a scenario that involves both tank 0-rings bursting at 80Ft while I'm half way to my second deco stop. Something like... Rings burst, buddy panics, pull out tables and recalculate deco stop with less conservancy..... ya feelin that? I think it would be cool if we practiced it two or three times. I was also wondering if anyone was interested in trying to get a permit to build a pvc tunnel system to practice caving drills.

PM if interested

K King

I wish you luck on gaining "permission" to build anything at Seacrest. I hope you gain permission and if so, I"m willing to help you construct something underwater. Well, even if you don't gain permission I'm still willing to help. Send me a PM and I'll give you a few contact names in the City parks department.

Props to all the techies that joined me last night. What a kick *** dive! Those were some killer emergency accents. I've gotten little response from the Seattle parks department on my proposed project. No return calls or e-mails. If anyone else has any ideas about how to do this please jump in! DIR BABY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom