Looking for a Dive Buddy....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paramedic

Reaction score
I just got a new set of gear. regs, weight intergrated BCD and my first computer, i am a inexperienced diver and have not been in the water this year. but am very interested in a getting a few dives in over the next month, i live in Oshawa if anyone is interested in giving me a hand and coming out for some dives please contact me thanks

AS i work shift work potentially any day of the week will work.. for me thanks

Steve (home 905-556-0412)
(Cell 905-447-6966):D

Hey Steve, I have had a crappy year and have not been in the water myself but may I recommend you take a little drive to Dive Source and I am sure they can hook you up with some divers who will be more then happy getting wet with you. And heck if you can wait till next year, Ontario Diver and I would be more then happy to show you some of the places around to dive. Either drop us a line or heck come over for a wobblie pop. I will PM you our home # and you can check with Brian at dive source for references for both of us. Take care

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom