Looking for a dive buddy in Olympia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

White Knight

Contributor
Reaction score
Fellow ScubaBoard SCUBA divers....I am heading home (Olympia) for a two week vacation visiting friends and family, and I am thinking of bringing my dive gear (I live in Santa Barbara) and doing at least one dive at Steamboat Island--"the hole." I'll have my boat with me so I though I would launch downtown Olympia. I'll be in town July 29th through August 7th. Not sure exactly which day I will be able to get away as of yet.

Bruce

Bruce,
I live in the Olympia area and if you need a dive buddy, I would be more than willing to. I have a dive on the 2 Aug I am already commited to at the Day Island Wall, but other than that I am pretty much free except for work. let me know when you would like to dive.

Jason

Jason, Thanks for the reply. Like I said, I am not sure what my schedule is and "the hole" at Steamboat must be dove at Slack tide--mandatory. That kind of dictates schedules somewhat. I'll let you know what's up when I get into town. Thanks for the offer and I hope we will be able to find some common ground between our two schedules. Bruce

Back
Top Bottom